You gotta check out:
Happy Wheels is an adventure of the ragdoll-physics developed by Jim Bonacci. The player's task is to select a character and then control it to the destination, with 4 characters to choose from:
- Wheelchair Guy: he sits on a wheelchair powered by jet.
- Segway guy: You ride a silver gray Segway that can jump into the air.
- Irresponsible Dad: an irresponsible father takes his son into a dangerous world by bike.
- Effective Shopper: a fat woman controls a motorized trolley with average speed.
How to play
- Use arrow keys to move.
- Use space key to primary action (after ejecting: Grab).
- Use Shift/Ctrl to perform secondary actions.
- Use Z to eject.
Tips and Tricks
- You can pause/resume/restart on the game screen.
- You can change character in-game.
- You can view/save your replay.